Hi there! Welcome to California Radiant’s Quick-Guide to Boiler Installation! We are assuming you’ve landed here from the World Wide Web determined to get some answers about installing a boiler, and guess what? You’ve come to the right place!
We totally understand that installing a new heating system can be a tad overwhelming, which is why we’ve put this guide together. All you have to do is keep reading below to find out more (and of course, remember to contact our team when you need boiler installation in Santa Cruz, CA.)
So, what are you waiting for? Let’s get started!
Follow These Simple Steps!
Ready to get started? All you have to do is follow these steps and you are well on your way!
Step One: Get Ready to Replace Your Current System
There are a number of signs that suggest it is time to replace your current heating system. Consider a replacement if:
- It’s Old: The average lifespan of a heater is anywhere between 10 and 20 years. Traditionally, boiler systems tend to last longer than forced-air systems, but on average, 20 years is the limit for most systems. So, if your heater has aged beyond this average life expectancy, it might be time to invest in a new system.
- It Requires Frequent Repairs: Your heating system should not require more than just one repair every few repairs. As a rule of thumb, if you are spending 50% or more the cost of a new system on repairs, it is better to just bite the bullet and invest in a new heater.
- Is Costing You More Money: If you have found yourself paying more and more each month to keep your home comfortable, it is likely that your outdated heater is the culprit.
Step Two: Consider Your Options
When it comes to boiler installation, you have plenty of options. Here are a few of them:
- Lochinvar Boilers: These systems come in a diverse range of models, each one fitting specific needs to ensure the right match with your living space.
- Heat Transfer Product (HTP) Boilers: Heat transfer product boilers are among the most compact and efficient boilers on the market today. They are able to modulate their firing rate to match the energy needs of your living space, saving you money and allowing for easy installation.
- Triangle Tube Boilers: A Triangle Tube condensing boiler installation brings efficiency and convenience right to your door! They offer a wide range of boilers for residential use, including wall-hung units as a space-saving alternative to floor-standing units.
Step Three: Professional Installation
Once you have decided precisely which system you are going to have installed in your home, it is time to sit back and let the radiant heating experts do their job. Trust us, only a professional has the tools, knowledge, and expertise to safely and correctly install your new system, the first time around. Remember, when it comes to your comfort, you don’t want to take any risks!
Schedule your boiler installation services with the team at California Radiant, Santa Cruz’s Premier Boiler Installer and Service Provider.