Boiler Maintenance in Santa Cruz, CA
If you’ve chosen a boiler for your heating system installation in Santa Cruz, CA, then it’s likely you did so because of how sturdy and reliable these systems are. They have fewer moving parts than their forced-air counterparts, resulting in fewer repair needs. They also do not rely on ductwork, and therefore eliminate the indoor air quality problems of a furnace or heat pump.
But maintaining these systems should still be a priority. Without proper and timely tune-ups from trained professionals, your boiler can suffer from unexpected repair issues and even premature breakdowns. To avoid this and to keep your home comfortable, reach out to the team at California Radiant.
We are the boiler specialists in Santa Cruz, CA and the surrounding area. Contact us today to schedule boiler services in Santa Cruz!
Why Choose Us for Your Boiler Maintenance?
At California Radiant, boilers are our specialty. We’re the only company in the area who can say this, and therefore when you need reliability, we are the trusted choice. Our technicians have unmatched experience and training with all type of boiler systems from all different brands and home types throughout Santa Cruz, CA and beyond.
When you’re in need of a boiler service, you needn’t do anything more than get in touch with our team. Ask about our 19-point service agreement, which includes boiler startup and pump exercises with hands-on operation observation, as well as manifold and radiator inspection with thermal imaging.
Invest in Boiler Maintenance to Save Money
Heating maintenance is one of those services that some Santa Cruz, CA homeowners are hesitant to invest in because they think it will be too expensive. But the truth is, it can actually be more expensive to skip maintenance! Boilers are a great choice for homes in our area, and true, they will not suffer the same level of wear and tear that other heating systems do.
However, boilers do have something furnaces and heat pumps do not—the presence of water and metal together. So without a true heating professional giving it special attention, your boiler can suffer from corrosion and premature replacement as a result. This costs you unnecessary money as well as convenience—especially if it’s during one of our chilliest winter nights! Schedule boiler maintenance today and save money by:
- Extending the Lifespan of Your Boiler: Annual preventive maintenance adds years to your boiler’s life.
- Requiring Fewer Repair Needs: No boiler system is immune to repair needs. However, catching them during maintenance helps you avoid cumulative problems that lead to bigger emergencies later on down the line.
- Improving Energy Efficiency: Our 19-point boiler inspection ensures that your heater will continue to work as efficiently as it is designed to for as long as it should.
Trust in Your Boiler Maintenance Team
During our extensive 19-point boiler service, our technicians will provide a comprehensive inspection and cleaning for your boiler system, and check for small repair needs that can turn into bigger issues later on.
The best thing you can do for your boiler is to get boiler repairs on your schedule right away once you are alerted to them. Letting a boiler with repair needs sit until you need it the next heating season can leave you with a failed or inefficient boiler system. Trust the boiler experts at California Radiant to help ensure this is not the case—contact us today to schedule your boiler maintenance!
- Visual Inspection of mechanical system
- System Pressure Check
- Expansion Tank –check for leaks
- Backflow Preventer –check for leaks
- Pressure Reducing Valve –check for leaks and proper operation
- Air Eliminator –check for leaks
- Primary Pump –check for leaks and proper operation
- Pressure Relief Piping –check for proper operation and weeping
- Combustion Venting –check for proper installation and operation
- Exhaust Venting –visually check location and for obstructions
- Condensate Drain Piping –check for clogs, material, termination location