Yes, You Might Need Radiator Repairs This Year!
Temperatures are certainly dwindling, making now the perfect time to start thinking about your heating system! Of course, you want to make sure that your heating system, no matter the type, to be fully equipped to keep you and your family warm and cozy all winter long!
If you’ve got a radiant heating system in your home, it is especially important that you’re aware of the signs that your system needs repair. So, for your convenience, we’ve listed a number of them for you down below! All you’ve got to do is keep reading to find out more (and, of course, remember to schedule your radiant repair service with our team!)
So, Do You Need Repairs?
As we mentioned above, it is important to be aware of the signs that you need radiator repair. This way, you can contact a professional heating technician right away. Be on the lookout for:
- Uneven temperature: If you notice that some areas of your home are warmer or cooler than others, it might just be that your radiator needs repair. Be sure to have it checked out by a professional on our team.
- Radiator leak: Any noticeable leaks are a cause for concern. Don’t hesitate to contact a professional if you notice fluid around your radiator.
- Strange sounds: Your radiator should not be making any strange sounds. If you hear anything that resembles banging, screeching, humming, or rattling, be sure to contact a professional.
- Unpleasant odors: There are a number of reasons as to why you notice a foul smell coming from your radiator. It could be something as simple as dust or it could be indicative a leak. Be sure to call a professional who can accurately diagnose the problem.
- Excessive steam: Excessive steam from your radiator could be a sign that something is wrong. Sure, some steam coming from the system is to be expected, but too much is definitely a cause for concern.
If You’ve Got a Problem, Call in a Professional!
If you notice any issues with your radiator, it is best to contact a professional heating technician right away. Waiting to schedule your repairs could make the problem worse, leaving you with a much higher repair bill. Plus, waiting to schedule repairs will cause your system to grow more and more inefficient, causing your monthly heating bills to skyrocket.
Additionally, don’t ever trust an amateur for your radiator repairs. Of course, there are going to be plenty of amateurs willing to service your system for a fairly cheap price, however, sometimes an attempt to save money can end up costing you much more in the long run. Only a professional has the knowledge, training, and experience to accurately diagnose complex heating issues. Trust us, when it comes to your comfort and your budget, you don’t want to take any risks!
To schedule your radiant heating repairs, or to learn more about the services we offer, contact the team at California Radiant. Santa Cruz’s Premier Boiler Installer and Service Provider!