Repair Your Radiator Now!
Temperatures are finally dropping, which means that now is the perfect time to start thinking about your heater, specifically your radiator! Think back to last winter: were there any repairs that you let fall by the wayside? If so, we aren’t mad—we just think that you should think about taking care of those repairs now!
There are a number of ways to tell that your radiator needs repairs, and below, we have listed some of these signs for you. All you’ve got to do is keep reading to find out more (oh, and of course, remember to schedule your Saratoga radiator repair with our team!)
Okay, now back to the blog!
Do You Need Repairs?
As we mentioned above, it is important to be aware of the signs that you need radiator repair. This way, you can contact a professional heating technician right away. Be on the lookout for:
- Uneven temperature: If you notice that some areas of your home are warmer or cooler than others, it might just be that your radiator needs repair. Be sure to have it checked out by a professional.
- Radiator leak: Any noticeable leaks are a cause for concern. Don’t hesitate to contact a professional if you notice fluid around your radiator.
- Strange sounds: Your radiator should not be making any strange sounds. If you hear anything that resembles banging, screeching, humming, or rattling, be sure to contact a professional.
- Unpleasant odors: There are a number of reasons as to why you notice a foul smell coming from your radiator. It could be something as simple as dust or it could be indicative a leak. Be sure to call a professional who can accurately diagnose the problem.
- Excessive steam: Excessive steam from your radiator could be a sign that something is wrong. Sure, some steam coming from the system is to be expected, but too much is definitely a cause for concern.
If you notice any of these signs, do not hesitate to call for repairs, as waiting to schedule your services will only make matters worse!
Be Sure to Call a Professional!
If you’ve got a problem with your radiator, it is important that you call in a professional for your repair services. Only a certified heating professional has the tools, training, and expertise to safely and correctly handle the complex needs of your system, the first time around.
And yes, while there may be plenty of amateurs willing to service your system for a fairly cheap price, remember that sometimes an attempt to save money can end up costing you much more in the long run. It is always better to call in a professional—trust us, when it comes to your comfort, you don’t want to take any risks! So, what are you waiting for? Call our team to schedule your radiator services (you really can’t go wrong—radiator is in our name!)
To schedule your radiator repairs, or to learn more about our other radiant heating services, contact California Radiant.