A boiler is a great option when it comes to keeping your home warm and toasty during the winter, and of course, comfort is a priority. Therefore, if you are in the market for a new heating system this year, it might do you well to consider installing a boiler!
However, we understand that installing a new heating system can certainly be overwhelming, which is why we are here to help! Below, you’ll find our quick-guide to installing a new boiler in your home. So, why not give it a read? It might just give you the head start you need!
A Quick Guide to Installing a Boiler!
If you are in the market for a boiler system this year, you’ve come to the right spot! Here are some steps to follow if you’re ready for heating installation services.
Step One: Deciding to Replace Your Current System
There are a number of signs that suggest it is time to replace your current heating system. Consider a replacement if:
- It’s Old: The average lifespan of a heater is anywhere between 10 and 20 years. Traditionally, boiler systems tend to last longer than forced-air systems, but on average, 20 years is the limit for most systems. So, if your heater has aged beyond this average life expectancy, it might be time to invest in a new system.
- It Requires Frequent Repairs: Your heating system should not require more than just one repair every few repairs. As a rule of thumb, if you are spending 50% or more the cost of a new system on repairs, it is better to just bite the bullet and invest in a new heater.
- Is Costing You More Money: If you have found yourself paying more and more each month to keep your home comfortable, it is likely that your outdated heater is the culprit.
Step Two: Considering Your Options
Sure, you may have opted to install a boiler in your home, however, you are not quite done making decisions. You still must decide what make and model you wish to have installed. Here at California Radiant, we install and service:
- Lochinvar Boilers: These systems come in a diverse range of models, each one fitting specific needs to ensure the right match with your living space.
- Heat Transfer Product (HTP) Boilers: Heat transfer product boilers are among the most compact and efficient boilers on the market today. They are able to modulate their firing rate to match the energy needs of your living space, saving you money and allowing for easy installation.
- Triangle Tube Boilers: A Triangle Tube condensing boiler installation brings efficiency and convenience right to your door! They offer a wide range of boilers for residential use, including wall-hung units as a space-saving alternative to floor-standing units.
Step Three: Professional Installation
Once you have decided precisely which system you are going to have installed in your home, it is time to sit back and let the radiant heating experts do their job. Professional installation ensures that your new system is set up for success. Your technician will properly size the boiler to meet your home’s specific needs and take extra care to install the system safely and properly to ensure efficiency and effectiveness.
To learn more about our boiler installation services, contact the team at California Radiant today!